Tuesday, August 13, 2019

When the Marquess was Mine by Caroline Linden

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Caroline Linden manages a feat few other authors have accomplished and makes a sickroom entertaining! I had trouble putting this down!!

Amnesia stories can be tricky, especially if the person that suffers from it is not the nicest person to begin with. I thought Caroline Linden handled a hero that was a jerk in his past changing and becoming a better man due to amnesia very well. Rob’s change after waking seemed very plausible to me and I loved the guy he woke up to be. He was such a nice guy after waking up, and I loved his transformation. 

Because of some of her actions, I was a little on the fence about Georgiana for the first part of the book but she won me over in the end and I really liked her, too. 

The First Kiss was teased several times before it actually happened and I just adore that. It sets up so much tension for when it finally does happen and it’s just fantastic when it does. 

Probably my favorite thing in this title was Rob’s determination to be worthy of Georgiana. I love it when a hero falls first and it made it even better that Rob had been such a jerk before. He kind of reminded me a bit of Darcy, to be honest. 

I really liked Rob’s brother, Tom, and hope he gets his own story at some point! Can’t wait until the next title in this series!!



No comments:

Post a Comment